I was a member of Herbalife years ago, and I have been encouraging my friends to add these healthy products to their diet. Since then, it became a part of my daily supplement. Herbalife is a company that sells personal and health products worldwide. When I learned that they also offer products for weight loss, I did not hesitate to try.
My diet drastically changed into replacement shakes and additional dietary supplements to help me back to shape. Honestly, I do think that only people who have planned and prepared financially for this program can afford. If I have not availed the discount of being a distributor, I will not say it is a practical approach for shaking off those extra pounds.
However, Herbalife helps you lose weight and provides with a simple meal plan to follow. For people like you who is busy and always on the go, this is an advantage and convenient program. Yet, take note that during the program, you may feel famished and get tired with the shake mix.
Where can you buy Herbalife products?
Herbalife meal plan is quite simple. Of course, you need to purchase the products from any Herbalife dealer or distributor. Herbalife is a multi-level marketing business so you cannot find these products in any other stores. However, you can purchase it online through their official website.
Choosing your Herbal life meal plan for weight loss program
There are three programs for you to choose from that you may consider suitable for you. This is safe for moms who want to shape up after giving birth.
- Quickstart Program: Consists of shakes in packets that you will take as a meal substitute, powdered tea as a thirst quencher, a bottle of vitamins/minerals, and an extra amount to enhance your body metabolism as well. The shakes smell good as you open and pour them, but it really does not taste awesome (more of like medicine to me), but you will get used to it after.
- Advance Program: Contains all that covers the Quickstart program including a couple of extra energy boosters and decreasing our body’s capability to hold fluid. This is the program that I took considering that this is what I can afford. I fear that if the meal plan does not work, there is no more next time for me.
- Ultimate Program: It composes all that the advance program offers and a couple of extra to manage your ideal sugar level and proper digestion. If you want to know, you need to budget an average of $250 per month for this weight loss program.
How does it work?
Instructions for this program is easy to follow by the way. Just replace two (2) meals with the Herbalife shakes and take the supplements that come with the weight loss plan at the same time. I remember making the meal plan for my breakfast and lunch. The Herbalife shakes helps reduce your calorie intake and the supplements boost your metabolism.
Luckily, there are no other restrictions for this Herbal program besides drinking plenty of liquid and of course, controlling the amount of your food intakes. Therefore, I seriously cut off my heavy snacks and nibbled some fruits and vegetables instead. I survived the Herbalife weight loss program for a month and lost two (2) kilograms in doing so. It is really up to you on how you plan to replace your meals, but a Herbalife distributor can willingly coach you for faster improvement.
Do you know that the average weight loss when taking Herbalife meal plan is five (5) kilograms in three (3) months? Not bad for me! There was no exact timeframe on when to stop taking the meal plan, but mostly, people kept on using it until they finally hit their goals. If you can sustain the expenses, then you can take it as long as you want, even for years to prevent gaining weight.
Herbalife meal replacement shakes:
Each pack of Herbalife shakes contains 25 grams (2 scoops) of flavored powder mix. It contains soy, milk, vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and herbs as well. Just blend in 240 ml (8 ounces) of non-fat milk, and it will provide 170-220 calories each meal. Here is the nutritional content of each sachet:
- 90 calories
- 1 gram fat
- 13 grams carbohydrates
- 3 grams fiber
- 9 grams sugar
- 9 grams protein
- Formula 2 Multivitamin with some minerals for nutrition
- Formula 3 Cell Activator, to support nutrient absorption, metabolism,
- and mitochondrial health.
- Herbal tea concentrate, to give further energy and antioxidant.
- Total control supplements that claim to increase your energy.
- Cell-U-loss to lessen water retention.
- Snack defense to provide carbohydrate metabolism.
- Aminogen to increase protein digestion.
My Final Thoughts
The Herbalife meal plan for weight loss is effective as studies shows. However, for me, no matter how long you take this program, if you do not discipline yourself by controlling your food intake, this will never be effective. A daily exercise, healthy diet, and the help of Herbalife meal replacement mix will surely be a hit! If you are curious, give it a go and see how long it would take you to hit your goal.