Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Sarah’s Lovely Family Blog. I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Sarah’s Lovely Family Blog readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the mission of Sarah’s Lovely Family Blog, guest posts should offer views on pregnancy, baby, mom, healthy living, parenting.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content.
- Write a minimum of 800 words
- The post must have correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Irrelevant and non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Your post can’t include any affiliate links or promote a product or service unless previously agreed upon.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less). You may include a link to your site and social media.
Topics of interest include:
How to Submit Your Post:
STEP 1: Tell me the topic of your piece.
STEP 2: Include the keywords “GUEST POST” in your email subject lines. (I get quite a bit of email daily, so putting that title can really help me stay organized).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org